About me

Hey everyone. My name’s Remi Volsce. I’m 29 years old, and before Atsolin’s revolution, I was an engineer. I had been working on the creation of a glider that can work on sea, in the air, and on land. I’d never been underestimated before, but since this family’s idea that people like me are incapable has caught attention, I lost my job, started suffering with my mental health, lost my home, and eventually wound up here. I don’t like the “curriculum” they’re preaching. I don’t agree with their ideals, but even outside of this place their vision is spreading. Fuerie actually cares, I can tell. I want to brainstorm ideas with all of you as to how to make the humans realize that us Spiritualists aren’t ill. Please, if you resonate with this, connect with me. If you’re unaware of what being a Spiritualist is and you’re curious, I can do my best to help you understand in a more well represented way. Thank you for reading and hopefully, I’ll hear from some of you all soon. 

-Remi Volsce

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's our chance gang!

Fuck all of this...

About us