Hi there!

 I don’t really know what’s going on in the world right now, or with me. I’m a Spiritualist, and before recently, I thought that was a beautiful thing. It means I connect with other spirits and allow them to use my body. I’ve had a relationship with all of my spirits since I was small, and I love them. But the others seem to have this idea that they might be something to fear, or that they might not exist? I know they do, and it’s hard for me to keep hearing that they think they’re not. My spirit Isla is really freaked out and keeps trying to take over to get me out of here. Fuerie has listened to me, and noticed how forgetful I am. She believes there’s nothing wrong with me, or any of us Spiritualists, but she wants to understand why we’re loosing time, and where these spirits come from. I don’t really think it’s her business honestly… I just want to go home, but they won’t let us go and Fuerie is my closest bet to how I could. But… I’m just happy to have someone to talk to. So, who are all of you? I want to get to know some people and make some friends through this all!

-Eidel Lachan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's our chance gang!

Fuck all of this...

About us