Here's our chance gang!

 Not the most ideal way to stand up for spiritualists, having been caught and imprisoned in this place of “education”… but I’ll take it. Kilan and the rest of her movement certainly don’t want feedback, but her daughter Fuerie might be able to get through to her. Beyond happy I wound up in this Sector of the building and not somewhere else. Anything we brainstorm on here, Fuerie will bring to her mother. That means we have a fighting chance to show that the healing they’re doing isn’t healing, we have a chance to take this down from the inside and help Spiritualists be free again, not feared or looked down on, but understood so us and humans can coexist. To be honest, since the world went wacky, I have had a lot of memory loss. My inner spirits are acting weird and disappearing and I feel really out of control. I don’t think what they say is right, but maybe there is something more to the spirits I connect with then I understand. What do you all think? 

-Victoria Hale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fuck all of this...

About us